Information from the Navarra service of health

Data from the Navarra Service of Health shows that so far in Sanfermines 2012, a total of 709 people have been attended to – a figure similar to that of last year. This does not take into account any injuries suffered at the “Pobre de Mi” ceremony at midnight on July 14.

The Health head of the government of Navarra, Marta Vera, told journalists in a press conference that the fiesta of 2012 has been “calm”, and she congratulated the enormous effort of all those involved in health care attention because “everyone was prepared and ready to enjoy a peaceful Sanfermines and has given the best possible help to our visitors as well as to those from home.
Marta Vera also paid tribute to the Unit of Primary Attention, located in the school, Vazquez of Mella, “because we were able to avoid people with minor injuries such as small cuts, etc. being taken to major hospital emergency rooms.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

five − one =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Uso de cookies | Cookies policy

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.plugin cookies

This web site uses cookies in order for you to have a better experience as a user. If you continue, you are in agreement with the utilization of said cookies and are also in agreement with our policy of cookies. cookies policy, Click on the link for more information.

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies