SOS Navarra: 112 (information concerning any incident and/or emergency)
Useful numbers and addresses
|OFICINA DE TURISMO / TURISMO BULEGOA / TOURIST OFFICE / OFFICE DE TOURISME||Calle San Saturnino, 2 (junto al Ayuntamiento)||Día 6: 15:00 – 20:00|
Resto de días: 9:00 – 14:00 / 15:00 – 20:00
|948 420 700|
|ATENCIÓN AL CIUDADANO||-||9:30 -13:30||010 o 948 420 100|
|POLICÍA MUNICIPAL / POLIZIA MUNIZIPALA / CITY POLICE / POLICE MUNICIPALE||Calle Monasterio de Iratxe 2||24h||092 / 948 420 640|
|OBJETOS PERDIDOS / GALDUTAKO GAUZAK / LOST PROPERTY / OBJETS PERDUS||948 420 612|
|GRUA POLICIA MUNICIPAL||Calle San Roque s/n, sótano 1||24h||948 420 444|
|ESTACIÓN AUTOBUSES||Yanguas y Miranda, 2||24h||948 203 566|
|AEROPUERTO PAMPLONA-NOAIN||Carretera Pamplona - Zaragoza 5||948 168 750|
|RENFE||Plaza de la Estación 1||902 320 320 / 948 432 343|
|TELETAXI SAN FERMÍN||-||24h||948 232 300/ 948 351 335|
|TRANSPORTE URBANO||Calle Navas de Tolosa, 29 (Planta Baja)||Atención telefónica - L-V: 7:30 -15:00|
Atención presencial – L- V: 8:30 – 14:00
|948 423 242|
|POLICÍA FORAL||Plaza del Castillo s/n, planta baja||24h||848 426 853|
|OFICINA ATENCION AL CIUDADANO||112|
|POLICÍA NACIONAL / POLIZIA NAZIONALA / NATIONAL POLICE / POLICE NATIONALE||Calle General Chinchilla 3||24h||91|
|HOSPITAL DE NAVARRA / NAFARROAKO HOSPITALEA / HOSPITAL / HÔPITAL||Calle Irunlarrea 3||24h||848 425 900|
|FARMACIA ALBERTO MARFIL||Calle Yanguas y Miranda 17||24h||948 245 030|
- During the fiesta, the locker service will be located at the Colegio of the Plaza of San Francisco. Open 24 hours a day from July 4 at 8 am until July 15 at 4pm. (price of one parcel or piece of luggage to be stored: 4.60 euros a day.) Another locker service is at the bus station, which is open fewer hours: from 6 am to 11 pm (price per parcel or piece of luggage: 5 euros a day, except for July 5 : from 11 am to 11 pm and on July 15 from 6 am to midnight tourist office.)
- Central Office: 9, Paseo de Sarasate. 948 20 72 17
- Telegrams by telephone: 948 22 20 00
- Hours from Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 1 pm. Sundays and on July 7 the offices are closed.
Transportation within Pamplona
- There are many city buses with waits between 10 and 15 minutes. There is also a night service of city buses that passes through the outer areas of Pamplona. Attention to the Client: 901 50 25 03. Web: http://infotuc.es
- You can also use a taxi. The fares are officially set by the taximeter. Unlike other cities, taxis do not usually stop for people in the streets. There are specially marked taxi stops throughout Pamplona or you can call for a taxi by telephone: Tele Taxi: 948 23 23 00/ 948 35 13 35. Radio Taxi: 948 22 12 12.
- These are installed in different streets and plazas in Pamplona. In Antoniutti Park, there are also showers. The House of Baths at 9, Eslava street offers showers and a laundry service.
- Try not to use your car during Sanfermines. Many streets are blocked off for the fiesta, and it is extremely difficult to find a parking space. If you do need a car, there are parking spaces where you pay called orange zones and free ones located at the entrances to the city during the fiesta. Ask at the Tourist Office for more information. Only residents can park between the Avd. of Baja Navarra, Avd. Conde Oliveto, Avd. del Ejército, Avd. Pío XII and beside the old section. Twenty-four hours of parking in the orange zones cost 8.70 euros. You can also pay for fractions of time.Tow trucks are busy during Sanfermines, so it is a good idea to leave your car parked well and pay attention to the spaces where you cannot park. 948 42 02 44.