Medical Report. Encierro of July 14
The young woman from Australia, who was gored by a Miura in today´s encierro was taken to the operating room as quickly as possible in one of Pamplona´s hospitals. Her diagnosis is serious, but she is out of danger.
- J.E., 23-years-old from Australia. In the Teléfonica stretch, gored in the posterior right hemithorax with multiple rib fractures and injury to the inferior right lung. Diagnosis: Serious.
- A.M.L., 23-years-old from Madrid. Espoz y Mina stretch. Knee traumatism. Diagnosis: Mild. Released from the hospital.
- J.B.G., 25 -years-old from Barañáin (Navarra) Mercaderes stretch. Facial contusion. Diagnosis: Mild.
- H.W., 39-years-old from California (United States). Estafeta stretch. Wound to the upper lip. Diagnosis: Under observation
- A.A.O., 23-years-old, from Huarte (Navarra) Callejón stretch. Facial traumatism. Diagnosis: Under observation.